Friday, March 5, 2010

Back In Action

Alright I won't lie: I have totally fallen out of exercising. From the lack of motivation due to how tired I have been and the lack of a workout partner, it has been difficult to stay motivated going. Granted the feelings of fat and feeling like I look like I am pregnant are strong motivators, I am a social gymnastier.

Well I changed that all. I formed a Nursing Workout Group. I have several buddies in my program that have 24 Hour Fitness memberships and we decided to workout together. I even convinced 2 people to join in one week!! We go every Wednesday and Thursday after class. It worked for like 2 weeks. Then we had a midterm and group project.

In a nutshell I let that hold me back. I was stressed out beyond belief by an immature 29 year old classmate who lied and tried to bring my group down and then ended up having my first hands-on experience with death. During that week I was also dragged into working an extra shift during the week and then going to my littlest sister's bat mitzvah! Big girl 13 woo! Anyhooters I slept a total of 25 hours in that 1.5 week period and was beyond physically exhausted and bailed on the gym. I got my booty back into gear this week and went to the gym 3 times and did core work outs the other 2 nights.

I am still tired but I am hoping this might also solve my tiredness issue. I still feel fat but I am going and getting it on. Kz is my buddy at the gym and he is just as motivated as me to go. And Steeners wants to lose 30lbs before Hawaii in fall. With these two at my side, I am sure we will go places no one knows! :P

But it is still nerve wracking. I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life. The first time I lost a large amount of weight (and unhealthily) I did not truly have as much to lose as I do now. So now I am phobic. It took me 2 months pure dedication to lose the weight. How long will it take me now to lose the same amount of weight? Then all the weight? I know I can do it, but sometimes sleep just beckons to me.

And why is it I am at the gym working out so hard and pushing myself to the limits, yet still do not feel sore the next day?

This whole 2 schools-work-student teaching thing leaves not very much time for me to sleep and rest. BUT I must make this happen because I need to lose the weight.

Great pep talk.

Enjoy this link for 2 ways to slim down at home... at least your thighs.
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/2-killer-moves-for-lean-legs-1040908/

~*MaSy*~

No comments:

Post a Comment