Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Reading Inspiration

More Links.

Ten Ways to Create a Personal Fitness Plan:
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/10-ways-to-create-a-personal-fitness-plan-518029/;_ylt=AsiSil60lDTynoC2bpMusVpqbqU5
I really enjoyed this article. It gives useful tips and I find it to be motivating. Hope it does the same for others!

6 Ways Exercise Can Cure Depression:
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/6-ways-exercise-can-cure-depression-516744/;_ylt=AguoJNPFU5TbMUR9NrkIHcZqbqU5
This article hits a soft spot in everyone's heart, I think. Everyone has a down point. I mean seriously, if you are not feeling down or even depressed in this current economy when all is not looking good, you are on some fantasmic happy pills! This article explains why and how exercise works with our bodies.

5 Tips To Make the School Year a Success:
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/5-tips-to-make-the-school-year-a-success-515151/
Great tips that actually apply to all people! The five tips can be stretched and used in everyday life. I like this because it is great advice for all ages. Maybe even teach this to our little students.

Read away and be inspired, motivated, and excited!

~*MaSy*~

No comments:

Post a Comment